Yes, We CAN Print on Almost Anything!
Let your imagination run wild with this concept: we can print on nearly any surface! On a substrate up to 3 inches thick, we can directly print on:
- Wood, including real wooden boards and engineered surfaces
- Vinyl, plastics, acrylics, and Plexiglas of all kinds
- Ceramic tile
- Many metals
- Paper surfaces, including multiple-layer corrugate, foam core, cardboard
- Decals, stickers
- Textiles, canvas, upholstery fabrics, apparel fabrics
- Wallpaper stock, paper or vinyl
- Rubber sheets
- Ceiling tiles
- Reflective metallic substrates
- Foam materials, such as on a mouse pad
Sound intriguing? Let us help you imagine, plan, and design your project to take advantage of the many possibilities this capability allows. We have the skill, knowledge and equipment to make your project memorable, and to reflect well on you.